karibu kituo cha nishati ngarenanyuki

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

EKAELI AUTOBIOGRAPHY

My name is Ekaeli Solomon, am living in Ngarenanyuki ward Arusha, Tanzania. I am a twin together with Aimbora, we are third born in our family. i like to to swim besides the river ngarenanyuki and reading the novel books and playing with computer games.


I am studying up to form 4, at kisimiri secondary school and finish at 2009, my career ambition is to be a secretary and to be a police women. at home we had a huge farm, so my family are the farmers growing maize, potatoes, onions, vegetables, tomatoes, beans and cabbages. 

aslo i get the computer training studies at community energy resources center (cerc), and am real like to use computer especially in communication and doing some works on it. 

the picture besides; am standing with my twin sister; aimbora and we loved each other so much.



on the picture left; ekaeli, eliaremisa and grace my best friends, standing on the green field after short raining.
Please feel to contact me throgh my email address; ekaelisolomoni@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment