karibu kituo cha nishati ngarenanyuki

Thursday, November 11, 2010

GRACE ELIPHAS AUTOBIOGRAPHY


Hi everybody my name is Grace Eliphas; I live at kisimiri in Arusha, Tanzania. Kisimiri village on the slope of the mountain meru, the second highest in Tanzania.Iam staying  with my parent and i am a single. My father is a Pastor of Lutheran church here in our village and my mother, she is a farmer; growing maize, beans, tomatoes and onions, and me i don't like farming, because it make me too much tied.I was   completed form four in 2006(two thousand and six) at Kisimiri Secondary school, after completed I was join at Mshikamano Vocational Training Centre  to study Hotel Management, after completed I go to Momela Wildlife Life Lodge to do field work. After completed I go to The Sila Vocational Training Centre to study computer &English course. After that i get an opportunity to study further computer at  CERC NGARENANYUKI which provided by the Bestray project which helps me to increase my computer knowledge. my favorite food is Turmeric rice with meat(rojo) and  I like to play netball & football. my ambition is to a teacher, teaching computer and english. also i like to swim at momela wildlife lodge which there is big swimming pool, i like to wear tight trousers. At home we had varieties of livestocks like; cows, goats, hens. In my family we are eight children; six boys and 2 girls and me am fifth born in my family. i like friends through all the worlds, chatting, exchange mails, and advices, but i hate liar people and undisplined people. Thank you so much, for read me, if you want to be my friends and to know more about my village please contact me through this email address;grace.eliphas@yahoo.com

on the picture grace possing with friend; ekaeli both of us we learn computer on the CERC.

from left; ekaeli, teacher of computer(buremo), grace, eliaremisa and aimbora. standing on the wood bridge; grace, aimbora and ekaeli always pass this bridge while going to study computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment