karibu kituo cha nishati ngarenanyuki

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

ELIAREMISA AUTOBIOGRAPH

Hi!  my name is Eliaremisa Richard I live at ngarenanyuki Arusha, TANZANIA. in my family I, am third born. I stay with my parent I, am a single I completed form four 2009 at kisimiri secondary school. After completing the school, I joined with computer training at Community Energy Resources Center (CERC), provided with BESTRAY PROJECT. In my side I like to learning Biology because I like biology is very attractive in life I like also to reading magazine and music.
Having friends in different places around the world, is my favorite interest, in sharing ideas and other things around to my community place and your places. Also am much interested with environmental issues, particular in taking care.

Am teaching the pupils who finish Primary school standard seven, who will join the secondary school earlier on January next year 2011, together with the community am teaching Computer in helping them to know how to use it and to communicate through internet which supported by the bestray www.best-ray.com project after being finished trained intensively in computer software application.

so feel to contact me for more information through my email address;richardeliaremisa@yahoo.com



From Left; Sarikiaeli,ekaeli,grace, eliaremisa and aimbora, standing on the bridge dividing the two sides   olkung'wado and mwakeny villages.




   

No comments:

Post a Comment