karibu kituo cha nishati ngarenanyuki

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

SARIKIAELI AUTOBIOGRAPH

Hi my name is Sarikiaely Nassary; I Live at Ngarenanyuki Arusha Tanzania, i am a fourth born in my family, i studies up to form four at the kisimiri secondary school which is present near to my home land at ngarenanyuki ward. My ambition is to be a teacher teaching Biology, geography and history, i like to listen music, playing football and farming. at home we had a farm land which we grows maize, beans, tomatoes and onions. so usually i used to go at farm early in the morning and farming. livestock keeping also is my favorite activities which i like to do. at home we had cows, goats, donkeys, and dog.
before i didn't know how to use a computer, a computer seems to be hard and strange things to me, but after being trained by the Best-ray Project www.best-ray.com, now am starting to know and use the computer effectively. computer is the nice things which enable me to communicate with several people around the world and to interact with other people.

so i like friends in different place around the world who interested to chat and share information with me, particular development, remote lives at villages, farming, sports and other technological areas, so feel to contact me through this email address; smnassary@gmail.com


from left; aimbora, sarikiaely, grace, teacher of computer, ekaeli.

1 comment:

  1. Salaam nyingi kutoka New Zealand. Ni mimi Ian (Bw Miti)ninafurai kuona wanfunzi wanaendelea vizuri. Mistiu ni Uhai. 'Tunapenda ku panda miti mengi'

    ReplyDelete